Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

The Countdown continues

A week today is Christmas eve. I know you already know that, but it's fun to say anyway!

Christmas eve at our house is one of the best bits for me. Lots of festive spirit ( mines a G&T) naughty food and catching up with friends.
Inevitably it will end in my taking a disco nap on the sofa then being woken up by guests leaving and godparents giggling things like "off to bed now, or Father Christmas won't come."
In my sleepy, sozzled state I'll play along with and scurry off with the sisters, but Not before insisting Dad put the the mince pie out for the old boy and a carrot for Rudolph.
...Did I mention we're now all in our mid twenties?! Oh well.

Soo, that leaves 7 doors on my awesome advent calendar.

Can't believe it's taken me this long to show you! A present from my BFF, an gonna save it and use next year too!



And before I go, just a reminder that it's just 19 days till the launch of Four little Wall's 52 week challenge!!

Had some nice little comments and tweets so far, can't wait to get started!!


Ta Ta!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment